Friday, January 13, 2012

Dina and Dan Consider the Big Picture

Can't I address the you directly with a pointed finger and say you explicit is what I seek fantasy in heartbreak as in clavicle being pushed sideways and oops you choked until you pissed your pants and then collapse on sidewalk melt away as in what does it mean to be puritanical.

I have but this one clavicle, I will give it to you if you want it.

I have but this very one sternum and you can beyond consent caress it.

Another city far away a world away in another far away did you remember seizure Augustus as in
you know a leader or emperor of some instance I kiss you I miss you.

What is that to say to a sibiling of such high order, do you mean, if I can't see the connection how can the bigger picture be apparent.

It is winter and it is mathematics. I forgot how to be inside both. 



No comments:

Post a Comment