Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Dina and Dan Excavate Erotics

If we were lovers, we would wreck each other,
fill each others voids with violence, destroy
what little is left of nothingness, unshapely
and sordid. Giants made children in Genesis,
giants and women having children, fornication,
what it means to drink vital fluid from the
hole, puckered as money, as money.

It takes the US mint 2 cents to make 1 cent,
as if that says something about who we are
as people, as freedom. What I want to say
is that if we were lovers, I would beg you
to stay constantly, that is if we were lovers
I would constantly be begging. As if an
incinerator was California, all hot and
sunny.

Come with me, skip this beat, this cent
on the high wind of nothing, the time
before we were created, the time before
such a beat, beat. Tell me, do you
think of me when you are lonely?
What does it mean to be alone and
still be so lonely? Can we imagine
a hell no greater than that.

Sometimes we look for love when
all we really want is to be heard,
to be seen. Sometimes we look for
parts to fit where force is nil. What
I am trying to say is that before
we give up, let's jump and hope
the net is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment