Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Dina and Dan Pontificate About The Audience


It’s what I do in the past tense that makes me a man.
It’s what I call a shriek, the sound of an oath, the wind, as she falls into
With Vronsky the habit of asking herself the question.
I suppose you didn’t ask when I said I am afraid of fine art
I don’t care if you don’t have a shadow
I like it when grandparents pass away
I prefer the young to the old but there are aspects of my person which are gothic
I stop being there for people when it comes time to say goodbye
I wait only for so long before I grow tired and fall asleep.
I applied for it on multiple occasions and the agency which was to see to it never responded
I came to understand that the documents must be handled carefully
There is no ease in grammar
To say to your loved one you need to listen for the dawn
I lied. Space does not, like time, give way to forgetfulness.
I like it wild, when there is a chance for tension, between the two of us, to be normal.
I plan ahead
The seating arrangements were by color
Someone may have been allergic to the lighting
Beyond the chair, various means of state approved execution.
I am a doctor.
In another dimension, there is another me
The universe is multivalent and it yearns for an accurate typology
I like that other option, when shown the film about the assassination of the president.
I use instruments, sometimes the sun, or a page turned in a notebook
A leaf as well as a hiccup.
It’s what I do to keep the little I have left from being nothing at all
A bright void filling the screen
I use tools
Whose laughter was not meant for my eyes
But since I came to a halt, her ringing ears
Full of the capture of space negated, time turned back


No comments:

Post a Comment