Monday, January 16, 2012

Dina and Dan Treat Each Other Accordingly

Hair standing straight out on end, even in pictures at weddings, even in a wedding your hair stands straight out on end, not up, out.

Rainy in January, then a snow. Snow, and then a sun. Sun, and then a rain.

How many flat tires can lead to other flat tires?  The Motivational Moment, in that the speaker says this and you nod, look out your window to the street. A Saint Bernard is shitting the most glorious shit, its owner a red head dressed head-to-toe in Helly Hansen, you know the type, on her phone. This Motivational Moment. All of those flat tires. Flat tire everything.

Today or tomorrow is our anniversary of being born, not a birthday, but a wash cycle. Hello, today is the day we broke up so many years ago. Untangle. Cut some umbilical, height and then some. Good morning, together, good morning.

In the picture of our father on the internet, I can see who he used to be in his eyes. The eyes are always the dead give away. Periphery as in the television is off but I still see shadows, flickers and gone. I see this picture and I know. I see us in his eyes, those brown sag, this cheek cheek.

Today I am inside my Motivational Moment. I turn the I to an A in the first spelling, what does that say. No I in Motivational. Separate. I cannot be me without you, look to this photograph, you could be so lucky.



No comments:

Post a Comment