Monday, January 16, 2012

Dina and Dan Write After The Apocalypse However Vague




There is not the invention of zero and I wept
Or winter and if there is air I wept
It is not here—this the eye breathes and I wept
As if it were its axis it turns as it sees what it breathes and I wept
Gets in the way of the wind I wept.
But it’s not what we want we want it beside the bathroom
When we say wind we want it to break
Like a figure emerges, but we aren’t sure
If it’s through thirst for figures and I wept

Or it's the maker's faultless doing and I wept

We access the slack, then through your gaunt placards
Her narrow placards on the plains of dust and I wept
A misery of weeping though the wind wakes
Its head in someone else's hands and we see through it
The man who treads here takes repose and I wept
The perpetual stream of the streamless air and I wept

Air. I guess this means a cyclical current
And I would never write a word that turned into breath
Into glass into axes of light, air and winter and I wept
The time is for coming close

No comments:

Post a Comment