Sunday, April 1, 2012

Dina Has Ambition Dan Has Tantrums




 I am ready to celebrate
And one hundred more to come
And they will keep coming
As i write
These women I know from bad dreams these men
Who come clean from bad homes and reek of cock on they breasts
They will write too and we will keep it coming
It is us and you and it keeps coming regardless of where it goes
And here now the load of shit I signed I to
 Stop running little girl that snatch is mine
Now my heart is big for all the verses punish us
Are you going to celebrate US?!
Ia am going to celebrate too.

What verses you scrawl up over your your worst mouth
The verse I wrote once out of the dimnesss
Of my bedroom came a bright light
A flame a goodddddddddddesss that was not my soul
And I sold myself to her feet I am a beast I said
And I am perfect she said
And I was coming
All the place
Seeeeee me I shouted I danced to be seen
A
Dnd the bells ring and the bells ring
Tra lalalalalalalalalalalalaa


And now more than ever I am myself
One cock and bored
Their face to mine
I know I am faced tongue out and teeth like  a mask
Through the lion and it roars and sleeps
At my side into which your thorns grow

And I ma and pa are beasts I said. And good
I will celebrate your cock and breasts too
One elected, more elected
Than the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment