Sunday, February 12, 2012

Dina and Dan Desire Desire

When I was young, I wished Danny Tanner from Full House was my dad. In fact, I often thought about how Danny Tanner and Uncle Jesse and Joey could gangbang me, taking turns, it would not be

so bad to have John Stamos hold you down against your will. No, do not talk like that, rape
is not funny. I am perpetually walking in everything I write but in real life I hate to walk. How else to

get around. In the south, it is springtime. In the west, it is winter, the middle of winter, almost Valentine's Day. I tried to commit suicide when I was 12 years old but I always say 11 years old to be

more melodramatic. At 12 years old, what do you understand about life that is not informed by infatuation. At 28 what do you understand about life that is not informed by infatuation. There is a

man outside my window, I will take my clothes off slower than usual. At 12 years old I wanted to die because I was sad that life's jouissance is ugly, the sheen had gleaned off, what did anything mean

anymore. Danny Tanner, my father, wouldn't have stood for my desire for death. When do you decide you want to die. In the west, there are cowboys. In the south, there are cowboys. When I was young,

the desire for death was like the way the body involuntarily acts to keep you alive, systems, systems. When do the systems fail. When is my body held down involuntarily. When you cannot act, when

you have no say, when everything is binding it equals non-consent. In the middle of winter, when I
was young, no, even now, a longing to expel desire, long for understanding of paternal progeny.

No comments:

Post a Comment